New User Guide
Customs and Duties
Warranty and Return
Terms and Policies
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do i created an account at CartGoo.com?
- Click the “Join Us” at the top right site of our site.Enter your email address and password,Then click “create an account” button.
- After placing an order, can I modify or cancel my order?
- Yes! But do so before the order status has been changed to Confirmed. You can contact us throught email or phone for order modification or cancellation.
- When will CartGoo.com ship my order?
- Your Order will be shipped in 2 to 3 business days normally. Please be aware of specific item details, i.e. if an item is in pre-order or has a specific shipping date. You will receive a shipment confirmation by email when your order has been shipped. Tracking information will be available within 48 hours of shipment.
- Why I cannot add the product to the shopping cart? I am not able to place an order?
- Please check your Browser (IE, Netscape, etc) setting, make sure Cookie is enabled!
- If my browser(IE) is not enabled with Cookie, will I still be able to place an order?
- NO. Please check your Browser's (IE, Netscape, etc) setting, make sure your Cookie is enabled! If you still have the issue placing the order, contact our customer service or email us at cartgoo@gmail, we can place the order for you then let you review and make payment.
- How can I trace my order?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email from us. In this email, there should be tracking information for your packages as well as the website in which you could trace your order.
- What are unlocked cell phones?
- There are two types of cellphones, one is CDMA network based and the other is GSM network based. GSM cellphones are designed to use a SIM card that stores subscriber data. The SIM card is issued by a carrier and provides cell service by activating any phone into which it is inserted. A locked phone, however, will only recognize a SIM card from a particular carrier. If the cellphone is unlocked, it will recognize a SIM card from any carrier. CartGoo offers fully unlocked cellphones that can be used with any GSM carriers around the globe.
- What is Dual SIM card? Do I need two SIM cards in order to use the phone?
- Refers to a cellphone that supports two SIM cards at the same time. For example, if you have two SIM cards, one from AT&T and other from T-Mobile, you can insert both SIM cards into the cell phones and both will work. You can simply put in one SIM, which is the case for most people.
- Can Your Cellphone Be Used In My Country?
- Please pay attention to the band of cellphone,some kinds of cellphone may can not be used in your country.The band means the frequency that cellphone support.(US & Canada: GSM 850mHz/1900mHz;Europe: GSM 900mHz/1800mHz; Australia: GSM 900mHz/1800mHz; Southeast Asia: GSM 900mHz/1800mHz). If you are not sure about the frequency your sim card support,please ask some information the sim card carrier,or you can contact us.
- Why I was asked for "CPF" number? (Brazil Argentina Customers)
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices. So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
- What If I Am Making A Large / Bulk Order?
- We will provide you with personal customer service for large volume wholesale orders and discuss the shipping options fully. For large volume order quotation, please email us:firstname.lastname@example.org (skype account:cargoo).
- Why can't I choose my desired courier?
- Due to difference circumstances in different countries at different time, we have to use our discretion in choosing our courier. We will choose the fast and best way to deliver your goods. All we need from our customers is the length of time in which they desire to receive their products, and we will choose the courier according to that requirement.
- I received the wrong product, what should I do?
- If you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- How do I find my product quickly?
- To find the product you are looking for, you may use the navigation menu on the top, left & bottom of our website. You may also type a keyword into our search engine. If you can't find the product you wanted, contact us through email with a detailed description of the product you want, we will find it for you.
- About us
- Contact Us
- Term of Use
- Privacy Notice
- My Account
- Silver Jewelry
- Copyright © 2011 Cartgoo.com. All Rights Reserved.